Molded in pump shelf is recessed in the top of the tank. Shown w/optional metering pump
Interstitial leak detection system — detects loss of product into secondary containment.
Molded in pump shelf is recessed in the top of the tank. Shown w/optional metering pump.
Polyethylene storage tanks system consists of a primary inner tank and outer secondary containment tank, with a capacity of 120% of the inner tank, exceeding EPA standards and complies with 40 CFR-264.193.
- Inner tank dome of plastic industrial storage tanks overlaps outer tank sidewall to prevent rainwater, snow, and debris from entering secondary containment, making system ideal for outdoor storage of chemicals.
- Molded 7" threaded top access opening is standard. This access opening is chemically resistant and fume tight. Larger access openings available.
- Small footprints of 34-1/2" & under will fit through standard 36" doorway to allow convenient system location within tight manufacturing areas.
- Molded in pump shelf is ideal for installing chemical pumps and metering equipment. This pump shelf is recessed in the top of the tank to contain small chemical spills.
- Molded in sump in the primary tank is located directly below the pump shelf. Suction lines can be lowered onto the sump area, which will allow for maximum drainage of chemical with top discharge assemblies.
- Recessed lower fitting flat will allow fittings to penetrate through the secondary containment wall and into the primary tanks sump. This feature allows full flooded suction for outlet assemblies.
- Interstitial leak detection systems option available.
Assmann Corporation advises that using its Double Wall Tank system with a bottom sidewall fitting may not meet local codes for secondary containment, as tank contents could escape containment area in the event of fitting damage. Assmann also recommends that its Double Wall Tanks be fitted with a top suction line and foot valve to provide constant flow to the pump.