We stand behind our products. Learn more about our warranty here.
Assmann warrants our tanks to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and service, to the original purchaser for a period of 5 years from the date of shipment from our factory. Installation and operation must comply with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, and must be in accordance with applicable instructions and limitations contained in the Assmann Usage and Handling guidelines for the tank.
Warranty shall not apply to any product that after leaving our factory:
1. has been repaired or altered in any manner not authorized by Assmann;
2. subjected to abuse, misuse, fire, accident, neglect, or improper handling;
3. has not been used in accordance with Assmann chemical resistance charts;
4. been exposed to internal or external temperatures greater than 120° F (for linear polyethylene) or 150° F (for Crosslink polyethylene); or
5. exposed to pressures greater than atmospheric pressure;
6. connected, installed, adjusted, or used otherwise than in accordance with the instructions provided by Assmann.
Assmann’s sole liability and our customers’ sole remedy shall be limited to the warranties contained within exclusive warranty. Under no circumstances, shall Assmann be liable for special, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages resulting from the performance or operation of any product manufactured or sold by Assmann.
Assmann Terms of Sale
All sales by Assmann Corporation of America (“Seller”) are expressly conditioned upon these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). These Terms may in some instances differ with those affixed to Buyer’s purchase order or other documents. If so, any additional conditions, requirements or terms conflicting with these Terms will not apply and are expressly rejected unless specifically set forth in a separate written agreement between the parties.
Acceptance of Buyer’s order is expressly conditioned upon Buyer’s acceptance of or assent to these Terms, which shall be established by a written acknowledgment, by implication, or by acceptance or payment for products ordered hereunder (the “Goods”).
Seller’s forbearance or failure to enforce any of the Terms stated herein or failure to object to provisions contained in any communication from Buyer shall not be deemed a waiver of these Terms.
Any changes in these Terms must specifically be agreed to in writing and signed by an officer of Seller before becoming binding.
Questions? Contact us.
Let us know more about your needs, so we can create the right solution.